IHSI REGISTRATION AND STUD BOOK ENTRY.
1. A life member can register any number of horses, free of charges, in the
category of Sporting or Breeding horses.
2. For this purpose a horse registration form and application form are
available on the website or can be obtained from the IHSI office.
3. The forms should be filled in duplicate and 2 photos of the horse, one frontal and one side be attached.
4. The form should be signed by a Vet, preferably from the IHSI Vet panel or prior permission for an outside Vet be obtained from the IHSI office.
5. The IHSI should be informed in writing of any sale or purchase of a registered horse.
6. The purchaser may apply in writing to the IHSI to transfer the registered horse to his / her name.
7. On obtaining the No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from the seller, The IHSI will transfer the horse to the purchaser upon payment of the transfer fees.
8.. It is mandatory for the purchaser to give an undertaking to the IHSI that they will report and register all coverings to the IHSI and that all offspring will be registered with the IHSI.
9. If any registered horse is covered by an unregistered horse, the Dam or Sire will be recorded as UNKNOWN, unless they are also registered with the IHSI.
10. The fee structure wef 1st. April 2011 is as under :--
IHSI Individual membership yearly --Rs. 5000 /- per annum.
IHSI Life membership fee -- Rs. 15,000 /- life time.
IHSI Institutional membership fees yearly -- Rs.12,000 /- per annum.
IHSI Institutional membership fees life time -- Rs. 25,000 /- life time.
The above are applicable for Indian and Foreign members.
For non members horse registration -- Rs. 500 /- per horse.
For non members ownership certificate --Rs. 2000 /- per horse.
For members ownership certificate -- Rs. 1000 /- per horse.
For non members passport fees -- Rs. 5000 /- per horse.
For members passport fees -- Rs. 3000 /- per horse.
For any duplicate issues -- Rs. 1000 /- per horse.
For non members transfer of ownership -- Rs. 2000 /- per horse.
For member to member transfer of ownership -- Rs. 1000 /- per horse.
By the approval of the Executive Committee Office Bearers of the IHSI
Raghuvendra Singh Dundlod